- Alpine Meadows: Professional Ski Patroller, 2005 – 2011
- Avalanche Control Route Leader
- Explosives Manager 2009 – 2011
- Homewood Mountain Resort: Professional Ski Patroller, 2004 – 2005.
- Co-Founder, Biking for a Better World. A 501(c)(3), California Non-Profit Organization, Est 2006.
- Commercial Fisherman, 2008 – present – Bristol Bay, AK
Education / Certifications
- Hartwick College. Oneonta, NY
- BA, Philosophy-2002
- National Outdoor Leadership School
- "Semester in Australia 2001", 75 day course in Australian Outback. This trip consisted of Hiking, Canoeing, Orienteering, wilderness first aid and survival.
- Outdoor Emergency Care Technician, 2007 – current
- CPR Certified, 2003 – current
- EMT-1 Certified, 2005 – 2007
- California Blaster’s License, 2007 – 2012
- Level I Avalanche Certified 2005, Alpine Skills International Truckee, CA
- Level 11 Avalanche Certified 2009, Utah Mountain Adventures
Related Skills, Interests & Activities
- Completed Classic Ski Descents throughout California’s High Sierras, Utah, and Chamonix.
- Organized and completed 2 major self-supported bicycling tours.
- Alaska to Argentina 2007 – 2008. Roughly 15,000 miles of pedaling over 8 months.
- Montana to Mexico 2009. 2,300 miles of mountain biking on the Great Divide Mountain Bike Route. Duration: 1 month.
- Enjoys cycling, surfing, climbing, traveling and coca-cola.
The PNH Guides