- Points North Heli-Adventures Inc. (99-present)
Duties include: helicopter safety, snow and terrain assessment, radio procedures, avalanche control, maintenance of equipment, safety for clients and extensive glacier travel through out our entire fly zone.
- TCI (97-present)
Duties include: High angle rope skills, rock scaling, installation of steel cable netting along highways, extensive haul system and anchor applications, helicopter rigging, loading and unloading of the aircraft in a high angle scenario daily. Heavy equipment operation..
- Alaska Backcountry Adventures Inc. (94-98)
Duties included: all of the above with current position at Points North. This is when Alaska was more cowboy like. We were basically on our own each day making crucial decisions for our guests daily.
- Yosemite Park and Curry Company (76-92)
Duties Included: Multi-day trips through out the entire park included such skills as; Rope skills, Horsemanship and care of Livestock, Navigational skills, Client Safety, Camp preparation and caretaker.
- PSIA level III ski instructor (82-present)
- USSA Race Coach (84-present)
- American Avalanche Institute Level II avalanche certified
- Certified Helicopter Short Haul Rescue Technician, Butte County Sheriffs Dept.
- Yosemite Mountaineering Guide Level- Rock, Snow and Ice
- Alaska State Emergency Trauma Technician (2000-present)
- High Angle Rescue Technician
- Crevasse Rescue Trainer
- Guide Trainer for Points North Heli-Adventures Inc.