Mount Eyak Ski Area: Cordova, AK
Local chair lift in town accessing 1500 vertical feet. Mt. Eyak will be one of the most memorable ski areas you will ever experience. The view is spectacular as you overlook Prince William Sound and the town of Cordova. Runs range from bunny hill to expert and is a challenge for any skill level.
It is the oldest chair lift in North America from Sun Valley, Idaho.
- $25 – day pass
The lift can also be used to jump start your hike or skin up the ridge in the backyard. Take the lift and after a short hike, you can be skiing back down to lodge for dinner!
- Base Elevation: 400 feet (122 meters)
- Summit Elevation: 1,200 feet (366 meters)
- Vertical Drop: 800 feet (244 meters)
- Annual Snowfall: 350 inches (889 cm)
- Number of Lifts: 1
- Types of Lifts: Single Chair
- Number of Trails: 30
- Longest Run: 750 feet (229 meters)