Heli Ski Cruise
Points North is proud to give you your very own private boat and private helicopter aboard the Maritime Maid.
This beautiful 85 foot vessel can take you to places no other heli operation in the world can. This is an all inclusive trip providing accommodations and meals aboard the Maritime Maid. You get your own private helicopter with a total of 8 flight hours for 5 possible ski days. All heli time is cumulative and is non refundable. This means that you can burn any amount of heli time you desire each and every day until you meet your 8 hour total.
You and 7 friends can book this private boat with helicopter for a 7 day adventure of a lifetime!
SCHEDULE & RATES
Private Maritime Maid Boat with Private Helicopter A-star B2
- $14,750 Total Cost / per person for 8 people
- Flat rate of $118,000
Booking requires 50% deposit with remaining balance due (90) ninety days prior to arrival in Cordova.
Maritime Maid Heli Package Includes:
- 8 hours of heli time and your very own boat with heli pad
- 5 nights accommodation in a shared cabin
- 2 nights of accommodation at Points North (arrival night and last night of trip)
- 3 Alaskan style meals a day plus endless snacks and munchies
- 5 days of heli-skiing or boarding
- Transportation around Cordova and airport pick ups
- 2 PNH Certified Guides (mandatory)
- All Safety equipment
Not Included in Your Package (but available for purchase):
- Extra flight hours available for $3,100 per hour
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Fishing Licenses (Tidal and Non-Tidal)
Just in case you wanted a break from heli skiing, the Maritime Maid can offer a number of other Alaskan adventures.
Alternative Activities Available from the Boat:
- Sea kayaking and boating
- Scuba Diving (Open Water Dive Card Required)
- Ocean Fishing
- River Fishing (please bring your own gear for this as it is not available through us)
- Surfing the northern most point of the Pacific
- Whale watching
- Wildlife and Sightseeing Tours
- and much more…
Maritime Maid Refund Policy
The Points North refund policy is as follows: Due to the high demand for optimum times and helicopter scheduling, no cash refunds will be given. The refund policy applies for all situations, no exceptions! Credit will be given for full value of deposit on a later booking if cancellation is made (90) ninety days prior to scheduled arrival. No credit will be given for cancellations after the 90 day mark. In the event “no fly days” occur due to weather or high avalanche conditions, you will receive a PNH credit of 50% of your unused flight reservation fee. This is based on 7 days. There shall be no crediting or refund of the lodging fee due to pre-booked reservations well in advance. We suggest you get travel insurance prior to your trip to cover any unforeseen costs do to trip cancellation.
Points North retains the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime and cancel, move, change or re-schedule a trip without notice at anytime, for any reason. Clients will not lose funds, but will however be credited funds to a future trip.
In the event “no fly days” occur due to weather or high avalanche conditions, you will receive a PNH credit of 50% of your unused flight reservation fee. This is based on 7 days. There shall be no crediting or refund of the lodging fee due to pre-booked reservations well in advance.
Injury or Sickness
There are NO refunds for injury or sickness. Verification of this prior to your trip, the same rules apply as written above. We do recommend that you obtain trip insurance prior to your trip for this reason.