Private Helicopter, A-Star B2
PRIVATE HELICOPTER, A-Star B2 (Exclusive) – $58,400
With a group of 8, and 2 PNH guides, the entire 2000 square ski-able miles of terrain are yours for the taking.
What a great way to experience the Chugach Mountains with a private A-Star B2. If your group ability is expert level, the gems of the Chugach as well as many first descents are available to you.
- Week 1 :: February 22 – March 1
- Week 2 :: March 1 – 8
- Week 3 :: March 8 – 15
- Week 4 :: March 15 – 22
- Week 5 :: March 22 – March 29
- Week 6 :: March 29 – April 5
- Week 7 :: April 5 – 12
- Week 8 :: April 12 – 19
- Week 9 :: April 19- 26
A PNH Private Helicopter includes
- Eurocopter A-Star B2
- 12 hours of flight time. 6 hours guaranteed. This is based on Hobbs time (heli in flight).
- All fuel and 2 PNH guides (mandatory).
- All safety gear, includes; pack, shovel, probe, harness and transceiver.
Local tax and gratuity not included. *After the 12 hours of flight time has been used, extra hours can be purchased at $2,300 per hour.
Lodging for the private is at a discounted rate of $1,225 per person, 7 nights lodging (all-inclusive, meals, lodging and transportation.
Deposit for Private Helicopter
- 50% due at the time of booking,
- Remaining balance is due (90) ninety days prior to your scheduled trip.
Private Helicopter Cancellations / Refund Policy:
In the event “no fly days” occur due to weather or high avalanche conditions and the 6-hour guarantee is not met, your hobbs time will be refunded at $1,500 per unused hour.
The refund policy applies for all situations, no exceptions! Full Credit will be given for full value of deposit on a later booking if cancellation is made (90) ninety days prior to scheduled arrival. No credit / refunds will be given for cancellations after the (90) ninety day mark and your deposit for reservation will be forfeited.