Spend your days exploring untouched terrain on the remote and beautiful island of Svalbard. Experience the breathtaking scenery and wildlife that draws travelers from around the globe, while skiing daily virtually untracked landscapes that remain the world’s best secret.
- May 17 – 25 2015
- May 25 – June 2, 2015
- Day 1
Arrive Longyearbyen, Norway, and transfer to hotel.
- Day 2
Board Arctica II and begin journey with almost endless daylight.
- Day 2-9
We will cruise the fjords of Spitsbergen, Norway in search of excellent terrain and first descents. Trekking, kayaking and wildlife zodiac cruises also available. Onboard chef will provide excellent, warm meals upon return to ship.
- Day 9
Return Longyearbyen, Norway and depart for flight home.
- Ski guide services
- Hotel night stay in Longyearbyen with continental breakfast
- Group transfers from the airport to the ship on embarkation and from the boat to the airport on disembarkation and all miscellaneous service taxes and port charges
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on board the boat
- Shore landings and Zodiac excursions as permitted by weather and local conditions
- Comprehensive pre-departure information package.
Flexibility is a must for all Arctic travel. This program is subject to change throughout the journey depending on ice, weather and local conditions.