- Heli-Ski Guide, Points North Heli-Adventures. Cordova, AK. (1998-current)
Duties include: Snow and Slope assessment, Helicopter operations, Client safety, Glacier travel, radio operations.
- Ice Axe Expeditions, November 2009 Antarctic Ski Cruise. Route selection and team safety. Guiding for a ski film project on the Antarctic Peninsula for 10 days.
- Private Guide for preseason heli ski trips in Juneau, AK. (’07-’10)
- Professional Ski Coach (All Mountain Ski Pro’s) (2000-current)
As a coach I teach intermediate to advanced skiers in the Rapid Skier Development technique. It is my duty to instill confidence and offer constructive Critique. Balancing and working with group dynamics is a big part of effective teaching.
- American Mountain Guide Assoc. level 1 ski guide course. Alpine Skills International. Donner, CA. (2000).
- Wilderness First Responder. (‘07-current)
- Sierra Sacramento Valley EMT (’98-’06)
- CPR/Advanced First Aid. (98-current).
- Level III Mountain Guides Avalanche course- Exum Guides, Jackson WY.
- All Mountain Ski Pros Instructor/Certified. AMSP/Sugar bowl Ski Area.
- Semester in Patagonia, Chile-National Outdoor Leadership School
- Southern Sierras Mountaineering – Pacific Crest Outward Bound
- Free Ski (Extreme) Competition Competitor ’93-‘97.
- 13 years of skiing in the Chugach Mountains filming and/or working as a guide
JMack bringing home 1,000 year old cocktail ice from the glacier. He knows how to please.