The AK Giveaway
Trip total worth over $10,000
The Heli Skiing
- 7 nights, all inclusive
- Meals, lodging and transportation
- 4 heli-hours
- All essentail gear included to use (including BCA float airbag)
Not only will you win a free trip that includes heli hours, lodging and all meals, but you also will walk away with the following gear!
We look forward to seeing what inspires you. We have listed a few recommended ways to donate or give back. There are so many amazing causes out there that need our help. Please donate your time, money, or efforts into whatever truly inspires you. Many of our guests are from overseas and we hope that you can share with us the great causes and charities in your neck of the woods!
You get entered in 2x if you do this.
Charities and Organizations
$25 donation enters you once. $50 two entries. $75 three entries. This continues until $250 to any one organization when you are entered 10 times. Anything over $250 does not receive additional entries.
- American Avalanche Association: http://www.americanavalancheassociation.org
- Boys & Girls Clubs: https://www.bgca.org/ways-to-give
- Copper River Watershed Project: https://copperriver.org
- Doug Coombs Foundation: http://dougcoombsfoundation.com
- High Fives: https://highfivesfoundation.org
- Make-A-Wish International: https://www.worldwish.org/en
- Protect Our Winters: https://protectourwinters.org
- Recreational Aviation Foundation: http://www.theraf.org
- Red Cross: http://www.redcross.org/
- Shane McConkey Foundation: http://shanemcconkey.org/donate/
Get in the spirit and gain entries through the following.
- Help at food drive / kitchens
- Donate food at local food bank
How to Enter
Instagram – PNH Instagram Page
Post a photo to Instagram that represents your donation or contribution. Simply use the #pnh20years hashtag in your comment and you will be entered.
Facebook – PNH Facebook Page
Share a picture or a simple message of your donation or contribution on your Facebook wall. Be sure to use the #pnh20years hashtag and link to this page (https://www.alaskaheliski.com/pnh20years/) in your post.